The WAAW Foundation STEM and Digital Literacy Teachers Training will train 100 trainers who are STEM and ICT secondary school teachers in Abuja, Lagos, and Imo states; Our aim is to develop the Teachers’ professional skills, introduce them to relevant STEM applications that could be adapted for use in the classroom and improve teaching pedagogy. As more aspects of daily life are tied to technology-based systems, the need to improve and expand STEM education is considered key in the education sector.
The STEM & Digital Literacy teachers training includes;
- One-Week Teachers training and professional development
(Owerri : July 22-26, Abuja: July 29 – August 2 & Lagos: August 5 – 9, 2019)
- Post-training engagement for teachers (GLOCAL(Global + Local) classroom program)
- Technovation challenge and Competition.
Criteria for selecting Teachers and Schools for the STEM and Digital literacy training
1. Teachers must be teaching a STEM or ICT subject(s).
2. The school must have a functioning ICT lab.
3. Teachers must be able to organize a STEM after-school program
4. The teacher must be able to create a team of students participate in the GLO-CAL classroom program and present a project at the Technovation challenge/competition in December.
HOW TO APPLY: If eligible, you can apply using the link below:
For further information, please visit
Contact us at email@example.com or call +234-7067037740.