Position Title: Programs/Operations and Grant Manager
Supervisor: This position reports directly to the Acting Executive Director, Tolu Owajoba Adeyemo.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The role of the Operations and Grant Manager is to plan and implement grant and fund-raising program from its application to approval and utilization. He/She will perform grant research, grant writing, grant program design and implementation, compliance and grant reporting.
Also, He/She will manage day-to-day program operation including training of program participants on web development and helping with analyzing and updating program processes.
Programs, Training coordination and Operational Management
- Identify and develop resources needed to grow and support excellence of WAAW programs.
- Ensure delivery of excellent training, consultation, and other forms of technical assistance.
- Facilitate the She hacks Africa coding bootcamp training sessions on front-end web development
- Ensure that trainings are delivered dynamically, effectively and are meeting the needs of the training audience.
- Assist with recruiting participants for all training.
- Work with other trainers in scheduling courses; develop course offerings, program schedule, and curriculum.
- Develop Program and Project management tools, accountability tracking metrics and team objectives.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Create learning outcomes and evaluation procedures for programs.
- Develop impact assessment tools for all WAAW program including program objectives/goals, success metrics, data collection metrics.
- Review and update processes for WAAW programs.
- Collect participant’s feedback on program in form of standard evaluation and provide results to the Executive Director
Partnership, Fundraising and Grant Management
- Grant and Proposal writing.
- Assist with partnership engagement and development.
- Draft and manage grant calender
- Research funding sources, oversee the development of fund-raising plans.
- Coordinate efforts to engage with relevant partners and prospects.
- Database development and management of key stakeholders
Requirements and Reporting:
- Web development (Front-end and Back-end) and Mobile app programming skills.
- Weekly reports/sync up meetings due to supervisor as agreed.
- Required to represent WAAW Foundation in a professional manner.
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable
- Courteous manners with customers, staff and the public
- Up-to-date knowledge of Web and Mobile development programming skills.
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Training delivery and presentation skills;
- The deployment of hands-on learning technologies;
- Self-motivation and the ability to motivate others;
- A willingness to learn;
- Work effectively with partner and community organizations;
- Some travel required;
- Must enjoy working with girls and youth and support the mission of WAAW Foundation.
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. http://waawfoundation.org/careers/