WAAW (Working to Advance Science and Technology Education for African Women) Foundation is an international non-profit organization founded in 2007. Headquartered in Lagos Nigeria with offices in Abuja Nigeria, Kigali Rwanda and Allen Texas.
To increase the pipeline of African women entering into Science and Technology fields and ensure they are engaged in Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship to benefit buy modafinil online uk cheap Africa.
Our Core Values
- The Power of Women
- Education and Leadership
- Impact and Giving Back
- Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Localization and Cultural Sensitivity
Empowering African Women to become impactful leaders to benefit Africa through experiential STEM Education, Leadership and Entrepreneurship Training.
Our Strengths And What Makes Us Unique
- Core team of women founders with – expertise, experience and passion.
- Our cause, our vision & values.
- Trust based on financial transparency and prudence.
- Proven programs that work – prototype you can replicate.
- Sustainable model of local engagement with extensive network of African women engaged in on-going activities – (Not episodic events)
- Community Impact
Increase the number of African women in STEM to by 10%, and build female technology innovators who create 10,000 jobs to impact their communities.
90% of participants enter and stay in STEM fields.
501(c) EIN: 20-8576703